Tech 3 V4 Braided
The perfect brake for those who seek a powerful but yet progressive brake. Light and strong, the Hope Tech 3 offers an excellent stopping power against a lightweight body.
The Tech 3 master cylinder can operate all the calipers from Hope's range and offers a slight increase of power of about 5% over the Tech Evo.
Popular design features of Tech Evo remain the same, such as the reach and bite point control (BPC)adjustability. The piston is actuated by a cam and a roller system to eliminate any free play and initial friction.
The classic split clamp design makes the master cylinder easy to install on the handlebars without having to remove anything else.
Hope Tech 3 - Some riders have previously commented on the relative bulkiness of the Tech and Tech Evo master cylinders, sometimes making it hard to fit the master cylinder around already
clogged up handlebars (shifters, fork and shock lockouts, telescopic seat post controls etc).
The Tech 3 master cylinder is now directly compatible with any Shimano I-Spec type shifter meaning no extra mount is required to attach the shifter to the master cylinder.
For those using Sram shifters we have designed a slick and minimalistic direct mount adaptor.
Revised one piece caliper, CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aircraft spec aluminium alloy.Increased caliper stiffness for better efficiency as well as increased pad surface area for better heat management and pad life.
The new V4 as a complete unit inc rotor is lighter than the previous V2 model.
Available with a floating rotor or Hope's unique vented disc. The vented option can reduce surface temperatures by over 15%, making it perfect for long Alpine descents or where fade is a problem through overheating.
V4 Key Features
- Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper
- V4 caliper uses four phenolic pistons to give more usable power
- Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to our previous lever
- Ergonomic lever design to fit around other handle bar items
- The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters
The default values for this product are:
Custom_colours:Black Rotor (Must Select Rotors For This Option
Colour:Black Brake Braided Hose
now £161.98 (£134.98 Exc. VAT)
Tech 3 V4 Tech Specification
- Tech 3 lever offers genuine bite point and reach adjustment without tools
- Uses post mount, 9.74 caliper with adapters to suit all mount options
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Top entry pad fitting
- Shimano I-Spec shifters can be fitted directly to lever body. Separate Sram direct mount also available.
- Finished with black anodizing for durability
- Compatible with 183 and 203mm rotors
- Weight from: 344g
Product code: T3V4NBFLz
Hope Tech 3 V4 Brake
For more information call 01926 356565