The Stage 6 RS is specced with a high-end Sram suspension package that's ready to deliver race level performance. 1x11 speed Sram 10-42 drive matched with a 30T chainring gives a full range of gears for any terrain.
When the only thing that matters is flat-out performance, the all-new Stage 6 nails it. Redefining the typical terrain of the 29er, this is a bike made for riding hard and racing the best in the world, anywhere in the world.
Long, slack, and with a trail-busting 160/150 travel, the Stage 6 goes wherever you want but aims straight for the podium. Lateral stiffness and low standover help its ability to hit extreme terrain fast. Meanwhile, refined single-pivot suspension delivers great pedaling efficiency, not to mention super-smooth and trouble-free riding for more of the season. Internal routing, a 5-year warranty and 10 stunning colour options all help seal the deal.
It’s simple: just when you’d got your head around the natural habitat of 29ers, the Stage 6 explodes it. One word of warning – this is a lot of bike that rewards skill and confidence, and that’s why guides and racers love it. If you’re ready for the ride of your life, step up now.
Why the Stage 6 RS?
- Handbuilt in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty
- Unique monocoque aluminium and tubing chassis
- Single pivot suspension for the utmost performance, efficiency and reliability
- 29" tubeless wheelset
- 160mm Front/150mm rear travel
- RockShox Lyrik 160 RCT3 Solo Air Boost Fork
- RockShox Monarch Plus RC3 DB Rear Shock
- Enduro race honed geometry
- Increased length toptube and wheelbase coupled to a shorter stem for high-speed stability
- KS Lev Integra 125mm dropper seat-post
Product code: 6rseep55