The 7idp Control suit is a low profile flexible back, shoulder and chest protector, designed for maximum maneuverability and low weight.
All 7's foams are custom. Exclusive to 7 their idp Polygon Foam is a combination of an Eva foam lattice sandwiched between an outer layer of highly abrasion resistant 4 way stretch fabric, and a soft, comfortable moisture wicking, quick drying anti bacterial inner fabric.
Neck Brace Integration
7idp body armour integrates seamlessly with both the Atlas and Leatt range of Neck braces.
Curv is a truly innovative ‘next generation’ composite made from highly drawn recycled strands of polypropylene. Curve unites the functional versatility of thermoplastics, the impact-resistant performance of a fibre-reinforced composite, and an extra ordinary aesthetic element.
7idp Control Suit Features
- Flexible rear spine protection
- Low weight, high strength 1mm flexible caps for a contoured fit
- Adjustable shoulders to dial in the perfect fit
- Double layer polygon perforated custom foam to increase air flow and reduce weight.
- A combination of 4 way stretch mesh offer great air flow
- Designed beyond security standards to ensure maximum protection
- Air circulation port channels moulded in to foam increases air flow
- Chest and back impact zones feature removable sections to allow for easy integration of Atlas and other popular brands of neck braces
- Slim low profile fit allows armour to be worn under jersey
- Elastic hook and loop waist adjusters
- Size – Adult
Product code: ControlSuit7iDP
£5 off your first order
Enter this code at the checkout
*Minimum Spend of £30. Terms and Conditions Apply