The versatile design of the 7idp Flex Shorts has ‘pockets’ of proprietary foam/ Curv protection which are individually removable for when protection is not required or for washing. The rear yoke foam is de-bossed to give Coccyx protection. A combination of Poly/Spandex and 4 way stretch mesh offers great airflow to keep the rider cool.
Curv is a truly innovative ‘next generation’ composite made from highly drawn recycled strands of polypropylene. Curve unites the functional versatility of thermoplastics, the impact –resistant performance of a fibre-reinforced composite, and an extra ordinary aesthetic element. Curv is 7idp material of choice for the Tactic Knee outer shell.
All 7idp foams are custom. Exclusive to 7, the idp Polygon Foam is a combination of an Eva foam lattice sandwiched between an outer layer of highly abrasion resistant 4 way stretch fabric, and a soft, comfortable moisture wicking, quick drying anti bacterial inner fabric.
7idp Flex Shorts Features
- Flexible Curv removable side panels
- Low weight high strength 1mm flexible panels for a contoured fit
- Features removable polygon perforated foam and Curv plastic on hip and legs for easy washing
- Double layer polygon perforated custom foam to increase air flow and reduce weight
- A combination of Poly/Spandex and 4 way stretch mesh offer great air flow
- Jaquard knit wide elastic waistband
- Debossed rear yolk to protect cocyx
- Compression fit with fly
- Sizes – s/m/l/xl
Product code: Flexshorts7iDP
£5 off your first order
Enter this code at the checkout
*Minimum Spend of £30. Terms and Conditions Apply