Campagnolo Direct Mount Front Brake Caliper
Campagnolo is dedicated to offering the best performance solution possible no matter what frame an athlete chooses to ride.
As framebuilders begin to develop frame and fork designs that take advantage of the aerodynamic gains represented by direct mount brakes, the Campy Tech Lab set forth to produce a pair of direct mount brakes that boast Campagnolo quality and performance standards.
Campagnolo Direct Mount brakes have an extremely stiff structure that offers surefooted stopping power, while design elements take inspiration from the traditional skeleton brakes to keep weight to a minimum.
This new braking system from Campagnolo allows complete symmetry and efficient braking, thanks to its self-balancing design.
In addition to pure performance a great deal of attention was paid to ease of use and adjustment. A direct mount brake is often complex to install and adjust and great strides were made to make this Campagnolo version the most user friendly and simple to adjust of any model available.
- UNIVERSAL BRAKE SHOE: guarantees compatibility of Campagnolo brake pads even on non-Campagnolo branded brakes.
- AERODYNAMIC DESIGN: the solid structure of the front and rear brake shoe levers give a highly aerodynamic performance.
- FAST ASSEMBLY: easy assembly system does not require any additional parts.
- FAST ADJUSTMENTS: screws oriented in a direction that allows for the fastest adjustment while guaranteeing easy access to adjustment screws.
- Weight: 176g (single caliper)
In The Box:
- Single Direct Mount Caliper
- Pads & Shoes (fitted)
Product code: CPB918D
£5 off your first order
Enter this code at the checkout
*Minimum Spend of £30. Terms and Conditions Apply