Industry Nine Custom Wheel Builder
Standard Wheel Builder Option - Black Hubs and Spokes
Level 1 Custom Option - Red, Black or Silver Hubs and Spokes
Level 2 Custom Option - (One Custom Colour) Blue, Gold, Green, Pink, Purple, Turquoise, Orange or Lime hubs and/or spokes.
Level 3 Custom Options - (Two Custom Colours) Blue, Gold, Green, Pink, Purple, Turquoise, Orange or Lime hubs and/or spokes.
Pillar - PillarCarbon rims use our TwinPillar hookless bead walls, are tubeless-ready, and offer excellent strength to weight ratio and ride quality characteristics. The PillarCarbon range represents the most advanced, no-compromise rims we have ever made - mated to our Torch hub and spoke chassis. For testing and manufacture, Industry Nine teamed up with one of the most respected and established companies in cycling composites technology, Reynolds Cycling.
PillarCarbon Rim Features
- Mountain Rim 5 (MR5) precision assembly assigns base fiber, epoxy resins and fiber orientation to each of the five specific rim regions - bead wall, tire channel, side wall, spoke bed and spoke face - resulting in superior stiffness, weight, impact resistance and spoke pull-through strength.
- Rim profiles and lay-up schedules are designed to maximize lateral stiffness but still allow controlled vertical deflection to increase traction and ride quality.
- Spoke holes feature angle-accurate orientation which minimizes spoke bed stress and promotes long term spoke durability.
TwinPillar No Hook Bead Walls
- Increased inner rim widths and optimized hook heights achieve maximum tire performance at lower pressures.
- Near Net construction allows the bead wall to be fully formed during the molding process, eliminating post-mold machining which reduces risk of delamination and increases impact resistance.
- The TwinPillar bead walls are formed using continuous fibers wrapped around the top of the wall, further increasing strength and impact resistance.
- Tubeless Ready and UST tires fit securely due to specific profile and diameter of bead shelf, which delivers excellent pressure retention and burp-free performance.
- Weight: Set 1,495g, Front 690g, Rear 805g
- Driver: Shimano HG mtn 9-11spd or SRAM XD
- 120 point, 3 degree engagement, 6 pawl mechanism
- Tire Width: 2.1-2.4"
- Rim: 24mm inner width // 28mm outer width
- No Hook, Tubeless Ready
- Rider Weight: Recommended 220lbs/100kg max
Weight: 1495 g.(Pair)
Weight: 1495 g.(Pair)
Brand: Industry Nine
Product code: i9Carbon
£5 off your first order
Enter this code at the checkout
*Minimum Spend of £30. Terms and Conditions Apply