Kinesis T3 Alloy Road Frame
Kinesis's classic winter training frame, re-imagined to be better than ever.
- We’ve made big changes to our much loved Kinesis winter training frame for 2017.
- Our biggest selling frame has been updated to 6061 tubing and this has helped us drop the weight by over 200gms, whilst providing tangible improvements in ride quality.
- We’ve also switched to a tapered headtube, so the T3 now has a perfect match in our full carbon Tracer fork, for sharper and more responsive handling. We also have a new alloy tapered fork option, RL2 (long drop).
- The hugely popular Racelight geometry remains, as does the ability to cover miles in all weathers, whilst putting a smile on your face.
- If you thought this Racelight frame was good before, this completely new T3 version will seriously impress you!
- Clearance for full size mudguards and up to 28c tyres.
- Rack Mounts and twin bottle cage mounts.
- The ‘Anti Roadshock’ hourglass bend seat stays are butted and shaped to give maximum comfort for long hours in the saddle.
- Matches perfectly with our Racelight Tracer Carbon fork or our Racelight RL2 alloy fork for a dependable, mudguard equipped Winter bike
- Seat Post: 27.2mm
- Front Mech: 31.8mm
- BB: 68mm - British
- Headset : Integrated, 41.8ø upper, 51.8ø lower, for taper head tube (not included).
- Frame includes, barrel adjusters and BB cable guide
Product code: KRLT248K
£5 off your first order
Enter this code at the checkout
*Minimum Spend of £30. Terms and Conditions Apply