left for delivery tomorrow
Rolling into the 29er Stage family we welcome the new Stage 4. If you know our Segment model, this is its replacement.
Short travel and big wheeled, this 120/110mm travel 29er can ride way beyond its travel figure, carefully reworked geometry and frame construction brings our compact rear to the new model with the same plus points we get through the range; more active and improved effect on small bumps
The Stage 4 uses 190 x 40 'metric' rear shock sizing which brings us several advantages. Firstly, compared to the legacy sized shocks we get more internal space for the shock to do its work. With a short travel shock this is a real performance benefit allowing the shock to run cooler when things hot up. Greater overlap in the shock's bushings bring more lateral stabilty to help counter natural lateral flex.
Confidence inspiring, low-slung and featuring the kind of angles more often found on longer travel bikes, this is the short travel 29er that rides beyond the short travel checkboxes with flare.
Why the Stage 4 Factory?
- New Lightweight Frame Handbuilt in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty
- Fast rolling 29 inch wheels
- 12x148mm Boost rear hub spacing for lateral stiffness and precise handling
- Suspension geometry for 120mm front/110mm rear
- Internal dropper post routing
- Proven single pivot performance & reliability
- Fox Factory 34 Float 120mm 29 Fork
- Fox Float DPS Factory 190 x 40mm Rear Shock
- SRAM Eagle 12spd Drivetrain
Product code: B18ST4PRO
Finance is only avaible to residents of the UK.
£5 off your first order
Enter this code at the checkout
*Minimum Spend of £30. Terms and Conditions Apply