CX 1x Wide Narrow
The Praxis Works single 1X Cyclocross rings are based on a unique Wide/Narrow tooth profile for supreme chain retention in the roughest of cross conditions. These CX Wide Narrow rings are machined from 7075-T6 aluminum and Hard Anodized to take a beating.
Praxis Works 1x Cycloscross Ring Features:
- Version for 110BCD Compact or 130BCD Standard.
- Use with 5-arm crank, or 4 w/hidden 5th bolt Sram Exogram crank.
- Mount chainring in outer position on crank.
- 42T or 40T
- Wide/Narrow tooth profile for better chain retention
- 10 or 11sp Shimano/KMC/Sram
- Machined mfg 4.5mm plate 7075 T6 Aluminum for superior stiffness
- Hard Black Anodizing for longer wear
- Sram Builds - Must be used in with Sram 'clutch' type rear derailleur. Example : Sram Type 2
- Shimano Builds – Since Shimano does not make a clutch road/CX type rear derailleur for use with their road shifters, please always use a chain guide device in very rough terrain, or just for pure security, we still recommend use of an upper guide.
Product code: PR400130
£5 off your first order
Enter this code at the checkout
*Minimum Spend of £30. Terms and Conditions Apply