X01 Eagle 12 Speed
The X01 Eagle drivetrain signals an exciting new era of freedom and the next level of uncompromising performance for enduro racers and aggressive trail riders. Watching the world’s best racers use our parts to battle against nature, physics and time itself, has inspired us to supply them with the most advanced tools we can develop. X01 Eagle takes everything you love about our pioneering 1x drivetrains and increases its wear life, toughness, precision, smooth and silent operation. Add to that the 10- to 50-tooth, 12-speed, Eagle cassette, and you have a range of gears that gives you the freedom to enjoy the benefit of 1x in any terrain, any location and at any speed. X01 Eagle is drivetrain freedom—how you exploit it is up to you.
X01 Eagle Features:
- The X-Horizon rear derailleur’s ‘straight parallelogram’ design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. For quicker, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears.
- Sram X-Sync 1x chain rings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The Sram X-Sync tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-Sync chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-Sync rings are an integral part of the Sram 1x drivetrain.
- Developed specifically for Sram 1x, X-Actuation keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire cassette.
- Strength and stiffness where you need it, lightweight like you want it. Proprietary Sram carbon lay-up design increases thickness and stiffness at critical stress areas. Tapered, terraced, carbon architecture ensures the greatest weight savings without compromising strength.
- Ultra-smooth chain inner-plates are completely devoid of square edges, resulting in a chain that engages the cassette and chainring with far less friction, for quieter performance and better wear life. The design allows a narrower overall profile that can withstand greater angles, and also allows for a flatter outer-plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and enhanced overall strength.
The default values for this product are:
Freehub_Body:XD Driver (Not Included)
Product code: SramEagleX01
Finance is only avaible to residents of the UK.
£5 off your first order
Enter this code at the checkout
*Minimum Spend of £30. Terms and Conditions Apply