left for delivery tomorrow
This is a fully hand built to order wheelset - please allow 7 to 12 working days for delivery. Due to the custom options availale with the Industry Nine i9 hubs, this may take longer due to shipping from the US.
Designed with input from our Enduro World Series teams, the new Arch MK3 is ready to own every trail. WideRight optimized for maximum stability with 2.25" to 2.5" tyres, Stans expanded the internal width out to 26mm while keeping the rim incredibly light. The 27.5" Arch MK3 weighs only 425g. A new proprietary alloy and stronger, low-profile rim shape means the new Arch MK3 is built to last. Featuring Bead Socket Technology, the new Arch MK3 also offers the unmatched traction, ontrol, and reliability only found on genuine Stan’s NoTubes rims.
- The perfect balance of strength and weight
- 24% wider than the Arch EX for improved stability with larger tyres
- Same light weight as the Arch EX
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tyre pinch flats
- 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- Lighter and more durable rim shape and alloy
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- WideRight optimized for Trail tyres
Industry Nine i9 Torch Hubs
- Featuring all of the advantages of the Torch hub mechanism-low drag, low weight, and the ultimate in axle compatibility- tied into a traditional, "Classic" hub. Torch Classic hubs are the solution for any rider seeking an approachable flanged hub to build into a no-compromise, high-performance wheelset. Standard and Boost specific hubshells available.
- Sizes: Standard and Boost Specific Hubshells
- Weight: Front hub 150-155g, Rear hub 260-280g
- Varies depending bearing, endcap, freehub spec.
- Driver: Shimano HG mtb 9-11spd or SRAM XD
- 3 degree engagement, 6 pawl freehub, 120 point drivering
- Standard Hubshell Front Axles: QR 100mm, 9x100mm, 15x100mm
- Boost Hubshell Front Axles: 15x110mm, 20x110mm, or 31mm Torque Caps for 15x110mm RockShox.
- Standard Hubshell Rear Axles: QR 135mm, 10x135mm, 12x135mm, or 12x142mm
- Boost Hubshell Rear Axles: 12x148mm
Weight: 425 g.(Rim)
Weight: 425 g.(Rim)
Brand: Industry Nine
Product code: i9Arch
Finance is only avaible to residents of the UK.
£5 off your first order
Enter this code at the checkout
*Minimum Spend of £30. Terms and Conditions Apply