This is a fully hand built to order wheelset - please allow 7 to 12 working days for delivery. Due to the custom options availale with the Industry Nine i9 hubs, this may take longer due to shipping from the US.
- With race courses getting ever rougher and more technical racers are looking to size up their race tyres for improved handling, this means that race wheels also need to widen up
- DT have gone back to the drawing board for the XR 361 this isn't just a wider 331, it's a fully custom asymmetrical extrusion designed to offer the best possible strength and stiffness to weight ratio of any wide alloy rim
- A 22.5 mm internal width makes these ideal for high volume 2.2-2.4 inch XC race tyres whilst not being so wide that you can't chuck a set of 1.8 Mud spikes on there if the heavens open
- The rim bed is tubeless optimized to provide fast tire installation, a great tire fit and quick trouble-free tubeless setup, of course you also have the option to run standard inner tubes
- Whilst as wide as DH rims from a few years back, it should be noted that these are still very much race orientated items with a maximum suggested system weight of 100 KG, heavier riders or those looking for more durability are advised to look at our XM designated trail rims
- When lacing these rims, the offset should be towards the drive side on the front and away from the driveside on the rear, this allows for an optimal balance of spoke angles
- The XR 361 rims all come packaged with a set of DT Swiss Squorx Pro Head® nipples and PHR washers required for your wheel build
- Available in 28 or 32 hole
- Weight 390 g (27.5 inch) or 410 g (29 inch) including washers
- Disc brake specific
- ERD 598 mm (27.5 inch) or 607 mm (29 inch)
- Outer width 26 mm
- Height 18 mm
Industry Nine i9 Torch Hubs
- Featuring all of the advantages of the Torch hub mechanism-low drag, low weight, and the ultimate in axle compatibility- tied into a traditional, "Classic" hub. Torch Classic hubs are the solution for any rider seeking an approachable flanged hub to build into a no-compromise, high-performance wheelset. Standard and Boost specific hubshells available.
- Sizes: Standard and Boost Specific Hubshells
- Weight: Front hub 150-155g, Rear hub 260-280g
- Varies depending bearing, endcap, freehub spec.
- Driver: Shimano HG mtb 9-11spd or SRAM XD
- 3 degree engagement, 6 pawl freehub, 120 point drivering
- Standard Hubshell Front Axles: QR 100mm, 9x100mm, 15x100mm
- Boost Hubshell Front Axles: 15x110mm, 20x110mm, or 31mm Torque Caps for 15x110mm RockShox.
- Standard Hubshell Rear Axles: QR 135mm, 10x135mm, 12x135mm, or 12x142mm
- Boost Hubshell Rear Axles: 12x148mm
Weight: 326 g.(Rim)
Weight: 326 g.(Rim)
Brand: Industry Nine
Product code: i9Crest
Finance is only avaible to residents of the UK.
£5 off your first order
Enter this code at the checkout
*Minimum Spend of £30. Terms and Conditions Apply