This is a fully hand built to order wheelset - please allow 7 to 12 working days for delivery. Due to the custom options availale with the Industry Nine i9 hubs, this may take longer due to shipping from the US.
Stans Flow Mk3 Features:
- 29mm internal width for tyres up to 2.8"
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tyre pinch flats
- Even lighter than the Flow EX
- Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- More durable rim shape and alloy
- Built on the proven success of our Flow EX on the World Cup DH circuit
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- WideRight optimized for Trail and All-mountain tyres
The new Flow MK3 is wider, stronger, and lighter. The Flow’s legendary history on the World Cup DH circuit, combined with our WideRight 29mm internal width offers the perfect balance of tire stability for outstanding control at any speed. Genuine Bead Socket Technology rolls faster, corners harder, and withstands even bigger hits. Combined with a new shape, the Flow MK3 is born and bred for control at speed and perfect for technical trails and enduro racing. Laterally stiffer and more durable, our new alloy is also even lighter, putting the new Flow MK3 in a class by itself for all-mountain performance.
Industry Nine i9 Torch Hubs
- Featuring all of the advantages of the Torch hub mechanism-low drag, low weight, and the ultimate in axle compatibility- tied into a traditional, "Classic" hub. Torch Classic hubs are the solution for any rider seeking an approachable flanged hub to build into a no-compromise, high-performance wheelset. Standard and Boost specific hubshells available.
- Sizes: Standard and Boost Specific Hubshells
- Weight: Front hub 150-155g, Rear hub 260-280g
- Varies depending bearing, endcap, freehub spec.
- Driver: Shimano HG mtb 9-11spd or SRAM XD
- 3 degree engagement, 6 pawl freehub, 120 point drivering
- Standard Hubshell Front Axles: QR 100mm, 9x100mm, 15x100mm
- Boost Hubshell Front Axles: 15x110mm, 20x110mm, or 31mm Torque Caps for 15x110mm RockShox.
- Standard Hubshell Rear Axles: QR 135mm, 10x135mm, 12x135mm, or 12x142mm
- Boost Hubshell Rear Axles: 12x148mm
Weight: 480 g.(Rim)
Weight: 480 g.(Rim)
Brand: Industry Nine
Product code: i9Flow
£5 off your first order
Enter this code at the checkout
*Minimum Spend of £30. Terms and Conditions Apply