X-Fusion Hilo SLS Seatpost
125mm Travel 30.9 Post
Remember riding your bike before clip-less pedals? Before suspension even existed? How about before disc brakes?
Would you want to go back to any of that? Well that's how everybody feels about adjustable seat posts. The ability to raise and lower your seat on the fly not only allows for the best possible performance but also offers extra safety while riding.
Being able to drop your seat before a technical decent could be the difference between cleaning the section or picking your teeth out of the dirt.
For 2014 X-Fusion launched a brand new dropper post, the HILO SLS that allows you to run the remote cable through the frame, keeping a tidy look to the bike and the cable out of the way from snagging the bushes.
X-Fusion Hilo SLS Features:
• Hydraulic design allows for smooth adjustability
• Double key-way design prevents lateral twisting
• Passes CEN testing for fatigue and impact
• Wide range of seat post angle adjustment
• 100 gram + weight saving over steel shaft models
• Travel: 125mm
• Weight: 450g (No Cable)
• OD: 30.9 mm
• Adjustments: Seat Post Angle Adjustable, Infinitive Travel Adjustable, Remote Lever
• Colours: Black
• Insertion Depth: 217mm
Click here for more information on the Hilo SLS: http://www.bikerumor.com/2014/02/25/frostbike-first-look-x-fusion-hides-the-cable-with-the-new-hilo-sls-stealth-dropper-post/
Weight: 450 g.
Weight: 450 g.
Product code: XF22SSSHILOLS125421
£5 off your first order
Enter this code at the checkout
*Minimum Spend of £30. Terms and Conditions Apply